Low-yielding Chardonnay grape vines facing south-east on clay-limestone soil located at an average altitude of 350m
Winegrowing: High Environmental Value ‘HVE’
Surface area of the vineyard: 0.35 ha
Age of vines: 50 years
VINIFICATION & MATURING
This wine was harvested and vinified without any addition of SULFITE.
Great care has been given to the quality of the harvest and in the winemaking in order to avoid any oxidation and attack by micro-organisms.
Aging in stainless steel tanks on fine lees.
SERVING & TASTING
- Color: Pale and limpid yellow
- Nose: Clean and light, floral notes of lilac and white flowers, citrus
- Palate: Dry, medium acidity, lime notes, persistent and refreshing finish.
A typical expression of South-Burgundy wines, with lightness and great purity of aromas
- Food Pairing: To enjoy with shellfish or fish but also on goat cheese
- Ageing Potential: 2 to 3 years
- Serving: Between 10 °C and 12 °C
Alcohol content : 13 % vol.
Format available: Bottle (750 ml)