Pinot Noir grape vines exposed southeast on clay-limestone soils at an altitude of 350 m.
This grape was harvested and sorted manually in the vineyard.
Winegrowing: High Environmental Value ‘HVE’
Surface area of the vineyard: 0.30 ha
Age of vines: 40 years
VINIFICATION & MATURING
Pre-fermentation maceration for 3 weeks with whole harvest.
Aging in stainless steel vats, a small part – 10% – on fine lees in oak barrels for 6 months.
SERVING & TASTING
- Color: Intense red with dark reflections
- Nose: Fruity, frank, krish cherry
- Palate: Cherry and red fruit aromas, tannic ending with a slight peppery note
- Food Pairing: To match with white meats like roast veal or chicken fillet
- Ageing Potential: 5 to 10 years
- Serving: Between 15°C and 16°C
Alcohol content : 13 % vol
Format available: Bottle (750 ml) / Magnum (1500 ml)